Thursday 2 May 2013

Pursuing My Passion


I have always been a seeker, wanting to learn as much about life and people as possible.  From the time I was a teenager reading books on Transcendental Meditation and questioning the Catholic teachings of my upbringing to finding deeper meaning in many other philosophies.  Along this journey I was lucky enough to find a mentor that helped me discover my passion and put it into action.  This blog is the result of that work.  My passion is sharing my wisdom with others with the hope that it will inspire and comfort you along your own journey.

I would like it to be a two way street and appreciate all of your comments.  If there is something you would like me to discuss please send me an email or a comment.  I will always speak my truth, in my own words from my heart.  If something resonates with you I hope you will use it, and if doesn’t please come back again and again as it could quite possibly just be a matter of timing.
 
Enjoy. . . .

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment