Friday 10 May 2013

Poetry? Maybe.

I love words and and as you can probably guess have always been a journaler. One thing I love to do when I am enjoying some quality alone Tracy time (like lying on a beach under a palm tree!!), is just write the first things down that come into my mind.  This collection of "poems" has proved very interesting when I read back and I always get great insight into myself and what is going on for me at the time. Give it a try you never know what budding poet might be inside you. Here is one I wrote  Sept 9, 2008. Poetry or not? I will let you decide :-)

Let me cry
cry for what is lost
Fear is paralyzing
Joy is a need
Life is difficult
Laughter is necessary
Heart full of love to give
Right here, Right Now
Send out your spirit
Receive what you need to Receive
I am worthy
Happiness is a mental state
Contentment is a delusion
Everything Changes
Evolution of Spirit is good
My dreams begin
The pain is deep
Feel it, Let it Be
Speak your truth

No comments:

Post a Comment