Monday 3 February 2014

Blame.

Blame - another passionate word for me, I have absolutely no tolerance for blaming. All of our own solutions are inside of us.  We need to stand up, own our own sh**, do what we need to do to fix our own problems.  Often times in my life people have said to me “you are so lucky”, luck has nothing to do with it it’s about choices.  The choices we make everyday determine our happiness, our success and our fulfillment.  Are you willing to give someone else the power over your happiness?  “Absolutely not” should be the only answer.  Okay I have done my own share of blaming over the years, but where did that get me? Nowhere.  Sad, lonely, resentful, unhappy, angry. . . . the list goes on and on. Why? Because I gave up my power.  I allowed someone or something to control my life, emotions and events. The minute I learned to take back my power, stand up for myself, put my needs first and take action, I started to experience the happiness, joy and fulfillment that we all deserve and long for. One thing that works for me is anytime I find myself blaming someone or something, I look inward to what I need to give myself instead of expecting someone or something outside of myself to give it to me.  When I am able to see what it is that I need, I can take the actions necessary to fulfil myself. The side benefit to this is the sense of accomplishment and ownership I feel.  Blaming is just a deflection tactic that our ego (mind) uses to prevent our authentic selves from shining their light.  It never makes us feel good.  It is never real. It will never lead to happiness. So let’s turn that around. . . . no more blaming.  Take responsibility for yourself and your needs.  It will feel good.  It will be real. It will lead to much happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment