Monday 25 November 2013

Becoming Whole.

If you are reading my blog you are obviously as interested in personal growth as I am.  I cannot tell you how passionate I am about seeing people grow, learn and reap the benefits of this in their life.  I see so many people who are looking for someone outside themselves to fulfil them and make them happy and this is just not possible (if you have ever tried you will know it). Do your own work, become whole and not only will you change your own life but the lives of everyone around you, and quite possibly together we can change the world!!  A shout out to a beautiful woman I met this morning who is doing wonderful work championing women and adolescents, rock on Natalie!! I am honored to have met you.

Wholeheartedly yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment