Friday 2 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year friends!

The New Year always seems to bring with it a little more optimism from people, it feels like we all get a fresh start in life, a new beginning.  This is the perfect opportunity to really be honest with yourself about what you would like to say goodbye to from the previous year and what you want to say hello to in the new one.  I started doing this last year, and interestingly when I read it this year as I prepared to write my new one I was surprised to see that I had indeed let go of everything on my goodbye list and had realized all of the things on my hello list.  It was amazing to me that this had happened despite the fact that I had not looked at the list since I had written it one year ago, that is the power of intention!

Today I would like to challenge all of you to do the same, get honest, get real and make a list of what you would like to let go of from 2014 and what you want to say hello to in 2015.  Together lets grow, experience and create real change for ourselves and our lives in 2015!!


My wish for everyone for the new year:  Fall intimately in love with yourself and share that love with the world! Together we can raise the vibration of the Universe and make real lasting change in a world that is all to often plagued by fear and hate. What do we have to lose? Lets go for it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment